Planning and Implementing New Budget Models
Higher Educational Planning in 2018 and Beyond
In 2018, and the years to follow, successful planning and implementation of new budget models are essential for higher education institutions. Building on the core elements of integrated planning theory, this workshop will provide you with effective processes and strategies for institutional engagement, pitfalls to avoid, and strategies for the implementation, operationalization and evaluation of your new budget model.
Trudy Pound Curtis: AVP Finance and CFO at York University.
Who is the Program for?
Planning and Implementing New Budget Models is appropriate for academic leaders, senior capital and resource planners, and mid-level staff with responsibility for budgeting and resources.
February 2-3, 2018
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale
3450 Dufferin Street
We have reserved 10 rooms for participants.
Guests can make reservations via:
1) Online Booking Link: Planning and Implementing New Budget Models
- Click on booking link – routed to Holiday Inn Page
- Enter dates, scroll down (group code is prepopulated), Click on “Check Availability”
- Click “book this room” on preferred room type
- Fill out information, click next to guarantee reservation with credit card.
- Click “confirm”, confirmation number will appear.
2) Telephone: 1-866-568-0046
Make reservation with agent requesting the “Planning and Implementing New Budget Models” group rate.