Lead the Change with this ONLINE program.
At a glance
Program Length: at least 2 terms
Credential: Earn a Change Management Letter of Accomplishment from the University of Manitoba.
What an instructor says
“Change Management is about addressing the needs that people have when they are going through change so that an organization can achieve the results that it is trying to achieve. I recommend Change Management for absolutely everybody who works in an organization with more than two people. Understanding how change works, how people experience change, how you can help lead organizations through change should be a life skill at this point. We can’t stop changing, so therefore we can’t stop trying to manage change.”
Change Management Instructor
Prepare to navigate change
Change happens. It happens often, and it happens fast. We now teach professionals the ways to navigate through it. Whether it’s a system or cultural change, companies and organizations need to react swiftly to maintain regular operations. Today, the demand for change management professionals who can manage the change process is growing, and it’s poised to grow even more.
The Letter of Accomplishment (LOA) in Change Management provides new or emerging change management specialists and other professionals the opportunity to participate in professional development. The program focuses on key foundation change management practices and skills and consists of two courses (54 contact hours in total).
Letter of Accomplishment (LOA) in Change Management
Who is the Program for?
- Develop plans for assessing organization change readiness
- Apply techniques for change management that support meaningful stakeholder engagement
- Assess the success of change management programs
- Identify current culture and strategies for shifting attitudes, behaviours, and organizational norms
Laddering / Transfer Credit Arrangements
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- Change management
- Enhanced skills and designation for project managers, nurses, human resource and other professionals
- Enhanced skills for organizational leaders
- For Spring graduation, declare by mid-January
- For Fall graduation, declare by late July/early August
- For February graduation, declare by mid-September
- MGMT 0122 The Practice of Change Management (24 contact hours)
- MGMT 0124 Managing Organizational Change (30 contact hours)
Plan Ahead Course Schedule
|TERM||COURSE NUMBER||COURSE NAME|
|Winter||MGMT 0122||The Practice of Change Management (REQ)|
|Spring/Summer||MGMT 0124||Managing Organizational Change (REQ)|
|Fall||MGMT 0122||The Practice of Change Management (REQ)|
What is a Letter of Accomplishment (LOA)?
What is Online Learning?
How long does it take to complete the program?
Do I have to take the courses in a specific order?
Can I just enroll in a single course if I'm not interested in the entire program?
1. Fill Out an Application Form
Download and submit a completed Program Application Form.
Program Application Form (PDF)
2. Gather Your Transcripts
Students may submit photocopies or screen shots of academic transcripts with their program application. Transcripts become the property of University of Manitoba and will not be returned.
3. Submit Your Documents
Submit completed application form and transcripts to:
Student and Instructor Services
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 2N2
or by email: email@example.com
You must also register for your course(s). Go to "Current Offerings" to register for each course.
Register ONLINE Now
- Select a course and Click "Register" for a course in the term you wish to begin
- "Submit" the Registration Form
- Pay for the course
For more information, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To register for additional course, return to the program page and repeat the process above.