Lead the Change with this ONLINE program.
At a glance
Program Length: at least 2 terms
Fees: $1,065 plus $100 registration fee
Credential: Earn a Change Management Letter of Accomplishment from the University of Manitoba.
Prepare to navigate change
Change happens. It happens often, and it happens fast. We now teach professionals the ways to navigate through it. Whether it’s a system or cultural change, companies and organizations need to react swiftly to maintain regular operations. Today, the demand for change management professionals who can manage the change process is growing, and it’s poised to grow even more.
as listed in the 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
The Letter of Accomplishment (LOA) in Change Management provides new or emerging change management specialists and other professionals the opportunity to participate in professional development. The program focuses on key foundation change management practices and skills and consists of two courses (54 contact hours in total).
Letter of Accomplishment (LOA) in Change Management
Who is the Program for?
- Develop plans for assessing organization change readiness
- Apply techniques for change management that support meaningful stakeholder engagement
- Assess the success of change management programs
- Identify current culture and strategies for shifting attitudes, behaviours, and organizational norms
Laddering / Transfer Credit Arrangements
Career Opportunities for Graduates
- Change management
- Enhanced skills and designation for project managers, nurses, human resource and other professionals
- Enhanced skills for organizational leaders
- For Spring graduation, declare by mid-January
- For Fall graduation, declare by late July/early August
- For February graduation, declare by mid-September
- MGMT 0122 The Practice of Change Management (24 contact hours)
- MGMT 0124 Managing Organizational Change (30 contact hours)
|TERM||COURSE NUMBER||COURSE NAME|
|1st Summer||MGMT 0122||The Practice of Change Management (REQ)|
|1st Fall||MGMT 0124||Managing Organizational Change (REQ)|
|1st Winter||MGMT 0122||The Practice of Change Management (REQ)|
|2nd Summer||MGMT 0124||Managing Organizational Change (REQ)|
|2nd Fall||MGMT 0122||The Practice of Change Management (REQ)|
|2nd Winter||MGMT 0124||Managing Organizational Change (REQ|
What is a Letter of Accomplishment (LOA)?
What is Online Learning?
How long does it take to complete the program?
Do I have to take the courses in a specific order?
Can I just enroll in a single course if I'm not interested in the entire program?
1. Fill Out an Application Form
Download and submit a completed Program Application Form.
Program Application Form (PDF)
2. Gather Your Transcripts
Submit official transcripts of the highest level of education you have completed. Student copies or photocopies are not acceptable. Transcripts become the property of University of Manitoba and will not be returned.
3. Submit Your Documents
Submit completed application form and transcripts to:
Student and Instructor Services
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 2N2
or by email: email@example.com
Final official transcripts from any university or college attended other than University of Manitoba are required. Student copies or photocopies are not acceptable. Transcripts become the property of University of Manitoba and will not be returned.
4. Register for Your Courses
You can register for courses either online or by email, mail, in person or fax.
Register by email, mail, in person or fax
Download and submit a completed Course Registration Form
Course Registration Form (PDF)
Register ONLINE Now
- Choose course(s).
- Register via the yellow registration button. If you have trouble with online registration, alternatively, you can register by email, mail, or fax.
- To Apply to the Program, complete and submit the Program Application Form
Alternative Registration Options
Register by email, mail, or fax
1. Download and fill out Course Registration Form (PDF)
2. Send your completed form by email, mail, or fax to:
185 Extended Education Complex
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
R3T 2N2Phone: +1 204 474-8800
Toll Free: 1 888 216-7011
Fax: +1 204 474-7661